A good content strategy will always start looking for what consumers request, so it is essential to find a topic or keyword.
Quality content can generate different perspectives in different people; However, in reality, it is not a complicated definition, readers can find short and focused content that answers a specific and valuable question. In turn, a long and detailed publication could be what you are looking for.
So that the idea of quality, refers to the site of Jeff Bullas, responds to the need that the reader seeks to cover; for the owner of a small business, even for some SEO experts, finding out what your audience wants is not easy to determine, in addition, your content should not only please readers, but also Google.
As far as readers are concerned, a good content strategy will always start looking for what they are requesting, so finding a topic, keyword or entering the most popular sites in your niche will help you to know what they need, once found This is recommended to make a list of possible topics and then brainstorm.
Now, with regards to Google, for your content to excel, you must be familiar with the Search Engine Quality Qualifier Guidelines. This helps eliminate poor quality in search results, in addition to producing higher quality content.
Google defines high quality in minute details, which are divided into: specialized knowledge, authority and reliability, high quality main content as well as a good reputation.
That is why to generate a good reputation, you need to generate content that attracts positive attention. The key points being:
1. The long format content significantly exceeded the short, in fact, the average word count on the first page of the search engine is 1,890 words.
2. The content tended to be classified above surface content. Most of the content goes viral when it covers a single topic in depth.
3. Using at least one image that favored a page having a higher probability of being classified in Google, it is recommended to make a cross in terms of what makes the content go viral, since it has been discovered that the publications in networks Social images contain significantly better performance.
4. Understand and follow the guidelines to become a trusted expert in the industry. Create your brand and your audience with real and honest quality.
5. Vary your content, video is a trend at this time that does not seem to change in the near future. One of the best ways to generate trust is the approval of audiovisual content.
6. Verify your SEO, each piece must be designed to meet strategic objectives; and is that the SEO content became more complicated than it was in principle, those days of repeating keywords have been in the past, so it is worthwhile to regularly update your practical knowledge of SEO.
If your goals are in line with Google, something that should be, you will comply with the standards and this will protect you from the lack of quality in the search engine. As an added benefit, the great content will generate traffic and backlinks, while raising your rank in the SERP.